Axis limits limits problems when machining

Oh yes i see it in the simulator now…but how is this possible?
If the offset is 0 on all axis it looks fine. But i need the offset so its the actual WCS like i set up.

This makes me confused :confused: . So do i somehow set up the RWO offsets? Or what do i do to fix this mess?

Would this have something to do with it?

Because it seems as soon as the axis turns 90 degrees the WCS setup is just all over the place.

WC offset 0 in Fusion is G54, so that’s fine. Can I see a screenshot of where your WCS origin is in Fusion? Something like this?

I believe you may have it in the center of your stock rather than a corner, which is harder to figure out on the machine. Notice how in the walkthrough, the origin that is chosen is a corner that is easy to figure out by touching off various faces.

Yes i have it in the center as i did not want to change it every time when i machine a new part.

And it has worked untill i turned the axis…then im done.

Ok, is that point the center of rotation of the machine? If so, you can simply zero out your G54 offsets.

Yes its the center of rotation

Oh my god it was that simple :man_facepalming: . Now it seems to work fine. Thank you

Sorry for all the confusion! The G54 offsets are relative to the center of rotation when A and B are at 0. If you’re using the center of rotation of the machine, they should all be 0. Using a point other than the center of rotation can be handy because you don’t need to carefully position your stock in Fusion or on the machine. If you have a process for mounting your part that works for you, then you can use the center of rotation.

Its Ok, im just happy i finaly made it work :star_struck:. Thank your for all your help and have a great day :slight_smile:

I’m glad you got it working! Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

I ran into the same problem running a code using the machine center of rotation, after doing a program using Touch control point a few days ago.
I was getting an “exceed axis” error, while the simulator gave me no error.
I took a short break from it and realized the machine had G54s in the system from the last job, still in memory.
In the setup menu, I discovered a submenu in G54 atop the columns of values.
There is an option to remove all g54 offsets. It solved the problem.