Generating gcode for pocket NC v2-10 from fusion 360

Hi.
I am trying to generate a gcode from fusion 360 but i cant seem to figure out how.
I have prepared all needed tool paths and settings but when trying to use the fusion 360 post processor all i get is a NC file with this messeage:

##########

THIS POSTPROCESSOR IS A SAMPLE FOR MACHINE SIMULATION USAGE, IT DOES NOT OUTPUT ANY NC PROGRAM.

For more information on how to update your post processor with machine simulation support please visit:

##########

No idea what am i doing wrong, can someone help?

Hi,

In order to post proper g-code for the Pocket NC machines you need to choose the Pocket NC post processor from the Fusion 360 post library and then set it up with the right properties. Below is a short screen capture demonstrating this process.

The two properties that are shown in the video are the two that need to be checked and set correctly pretty much every time you post g-code. The machine model is just the version of Pocket NC machine you have. The TCPC check box is to tell the post processor whether or not you want to post g-code that will work with TCPC (non center of rotation programming). In general, if you have a machine that is running the Kinetic Control user interface and software, you will want the TCPC box checked.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions on this, we are happy to help!

Q Rothing

It worked, thank you :slight_smile: